Southern Institute of Technology Limited has the above vacancy within the Administration Section.
This is an exciting time to join SIT, as you will also be part of Te Pūkenga - a nationwide network that forms New Zealand’s largest tertiary provider.
Support staff play a significant part in the functioning of our institution and as such, we are wanting to appoint a suitably qualified and skilled person to undertake the various duties associated with this important role.
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will have a degree and most, if not all, of the following attributes:
• Superior data input skills
• Familiarity and above average competence with the Microsoft suite of programmes, particularly Word and Excel
• Ability to understand methodologies and rules to comply with agreed educational performance indicators and regulatory requirements of enrolments.
• Ability to provide information and services to help students prepare to move to further study and employment.
• Knowledge and understanding of databases
• Excellent communication skills as the position requires liaison with staff and students
• Versatility and adaptability
• Effective organizational/time management skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Exceptional time management skills for the increasingly complex student data administration needs.
The successful applicant must also have the ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated as the role necessitates working independently on occasions.
A job description for this role is available on our website at www.sit.ac.nz/vacancies
If you think you have what it takes and possess the qualities we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please apply via the link below, and attach a CV and cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you are the perfect candidate for the role.
Closing Date: 14 October 2022. However, due to the fast-paced nature of this vacancy close date may be subject to change.
Any questions can be directed to HR Department.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency as this is not an employer-sponsored role.